Sales Representative - Sudbury
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
* One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
* We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
* Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
* Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
As a Sales Representative you contribute to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by maximizing business growth through the acquisition of new customers and maintenance of existing customer in various channels such as restaurants, workplaces, and large-format or small-format accounts. You are responsible for growing the business in your territory by creating on-going, positive relationships with your customers. You execute excellence in your territory through ordering products to be delivered to the store, re-stocking and rotating product on the shelves, and maintaining coolers and vendors. You negotiate, create and build in- store displays and sets up promotional materials such as pricing signs, decals and banners.
- Develop business to increase volume, new package distribution and acquire new foodservice accounts using customized proposals
- Sell and execute national and local promotions, solicit placement of incremental marketing equipment, displays, racks and sell sufficient product inventory
- Develop all assigned accounts relative to sales volume, market share, product distribution, space allocation and customer service
- Utilize point-of-sale materials to stimulate sales
- Must maintain and increase shelf facings, and racks; clean shelving and racking; and rotate product
- Provide excellent service to assigned accounts; create and maintain goodwill with all customers
- Merchandise product sections and build displays to stimulate sales
- Eliminate out-of-stocks and out-of-date product through effective order taking
- Work closely with PBC delivery department to ensure effective service
- Monitor and report on competitive activity
- Complete required paperwork and processes in an accurate and timely manner
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) required
- One - two years of fact-based direct selling experience an asset, but will train the right candidate
- Food Service or Consumer Products experience preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
- Solid oral presentation skills required
- Possess a valid driver's license and own vehicle
Job Type: Regular