Assistant Manager - Manufacturing
Lean Six Sigma:
- Manage the Lean Six Sigma Agenda for the site with active participation with the team.
- Act as a mentor and Subject Matter Expert on LSS and guide team with participative culture.
- Drive a culture of identifying losses in eight category of Lean through Value Stream Mapping process
- Impart training to team members on need base
- Understand operational intricacies of Channo Concentrate operations with technical knowledge of key equipment.
- Identify opportunities in area of Cycle Time Reduction, Waste Reduction, Energy & Water Reduction initiative etc.
- Use of SMED tools for change over time reduction.
- Identify and implement the intaives to improve plant quality and safety standards
- Facilitate the program of identifying list all potential productivity initiatives through Brain storming sessions.
- Lead the monthly review of progress on productivity and present to site leadership team
- Roll out Idea Generation program on site on Safety, Cost, Quality, Morale & productivity
- Work with Engineering team to implement the ideas
- Reward & recognize the best ideas on regular basis
- Make entire idea program visible to PWF through monthly news letters
- Pillar Innovation and Quality: Customer Complaints Reduction, Qualifying key Quality Audits AIBI, FSSC, GMP etc., Establish Procedures to ensure high closure rate on CAPAs. Compliance to Standard Operating Procedures. Ensure the timely completion of the Activity Matrix jobs. SAP & MII Transactional hygiene and timeliness.
- Safety – Risk Assessments, Action Planning for closure of high RRN activities, Anchoring closure on action plans, compliance to the EHS Standards on shop floor. Compliance to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Compliance – Ensuring the compliance to all Global Control Standards as applicable to Manufacturing (Key and supporting controls). Embed a compliance oriented culture in the team.
- Delivery – AOP Delivery on Production Volumes, Manufacturing Schedule Adherence, Line Efficiency
- Cost – Yield / Loss control, Direct Labor productivity, Manufacturing Controlled Expenses on consumables
- Team Development- Skill Matrix Upgrade, Skill Versatility Number enhancement, Training Needs Identification, Trainings Plan Compliance
- Graduation in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 5-6 years with expertise in Production /Operational Excellence/Industrial Performance/Productivity program not less than 2-3 years
- Understanding of Food / Pharma manufacturing setup
- Ability to analyze the productivity initiatives
- Hands on experience on ERPs like SAP
- Knowledge on QMSs like ; HACCP,AIB,ISO
Job Type: Regular