At PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand, our people are the key to our success. So join the winning team and work for a multi-national company that has iconic brands such as Smiths Chips, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade!
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will work closely with the Trades, Planning and Inventory teams in identifying and initiating actions to permanently address plant, equipment and process reliability issues.
Key accountabilities for the role
- From reliability measures, facilitate equipment improvements to permanently address root causes of equipment failure
- Lead and coach trades team in root cause analysis processes
- Set up and lead action groups to engineer out reliability issues
- Identify and action maintenance process cost down opportunities seeking to ensure maintenance costs are minimised without adversely affecting maintenance service levels or equipment reliability
- Investigate, implement and monitor “condition monitoring” processes as appropriate to equipment being maintained
- Investigate and optimise the site lubrication programme
- Provide reliability expertise in the Annual Operating Planning process and implement outcomes
- Ensure a safe work place
- Engineering degree or Trade + post trade qualifications with significant experience implementing reliability practices within an FMCG organisation
- Thorough understanding of root cause analysis processes
- Understanding of condition monitoring techniques and application
- A methodical and disciplined approach to tasks
- Project management experience incorporating feasibility, scoping and execution
- Proven leadership of a small team
Onsite benefits include
Staff parking, vehicle leasing plan, onsite health professional, access to the PepsiCo Extras program and endless career development opportunities with an iconic Multi-National Company!
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ Regency Park team. Who knows where it might lead. To find out more about PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand and exciting career opportunities, visit our website www.pepsicojobs.comRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular