Raw Material Warehouse Shift Incharge
- Execution of procurement & inventory levels management through supplier follow ups & coordination.
- Issuance/receiving and overall end-to-end stocks responsibilities from supplier’s gate till production floor
- Effective materials handling to achieve less than 1%materials write-offs as well as less than 3% of plant downtime due to materials unavailability.
- Responsible handling of annual $10MM worth of stock with instantaneous stock value of $2MM at any given time to achieve close to zero wastage for the company.
- Meeting 100% compliance with SOX/COSO in RPM.
- Maintain good housekeeping and product safety in order to ensure compliance against AIBI, IPS, FSSC 22000 and CRP standards.
- Implement WH management system
- Monthly stock count and variances
- Warehouse best practice cycles counts, FIFO and LIFO system
Graduation preferably in commerce
Experience: 3-5 years in purchasing, logistics, inventory management, warehousing
Job Type: Regular