Quality Deployment Lead
- Provide Quality by Design for Nutrition projects and Nutrition brands innovations in WESSA including Tropicana, Quaker, Gatorade, Punica, Looza, Naked, Alvalle, and Copella in the successful development and commercialization of new nutrition products and nutrition platforms.
- Collaborate with business partners to ensure seamless quality execution of all new product, process and packaging innovations throughout the development and commercialization phases.
- Successfully engage in highly complex problem-solving, for which there may be little precedent. Issue/Crisis resolution is a key component of the position.
- Work cross-functionally within R&D, Global Procurement and Operations to verify specifications that elevate and sustain superior quality throughout the supply chain in a cost effective way.
- Utilize Quality Tools such as Six Sigma, FMEA's and Risk Assessments to facilitate development activities, identify potential issues/risks and formulate mitigation steps prior to commercialization.
- Lead in-plant testing and qualification activities. Write and modify qualification protocols to adapt to technological risk and speed to market demands.
- Ensure that all quality related documentation is finalized and available to all associated stakeholders prior to the commercialization of the new product, process or packaging innovation.
- Collaborate with Quality Systems Design team to develop and implement quality systems including Manufacturing Control Plans and supporting Quality documents & product standards associated with new product launches and technology initiatives for the nutrition category.
- Use appropriate statistical methodologies to define process capability on the new innovation or product/process change, to ensure a high a level of confidence in the successful launch and in order to identify material variability and manufacturing and/ or process gaps.
- Use existing scientific, technical, business related and other relevant knowledge and skills for plans, schedules or designs of new, modified or improved products and / or procedures
- B.S. (advanced degree preferred) with fundamental understanding of food processing technologies and desire to learn Quality Assurance/Quality Systems or Technical role.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems and knowledge of troubleshooting tools/ techniques.
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical and project management skills.
- Self-motivator and ability to work in team environment.
- Knowledge and experience in beverage processes including hot fill, high/low acid aseptic, dairy, CSD’s and retorting preferred.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices, CQV a plus.
- Demonstrated skills in managing conflict and using data to drive decisions, even when unpopular.
- Ability to communication effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work effectively and manage risk in a fast paced environment with ambiguity and change.
- Demonstrated ability to identify critical data and distill into business-focused technical recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with cross functional partners.
- Solid interpersonal skills in listening, coaching and communicating with integrity
- 30-50% travel required.
Job Type: Regular