Quality Control Manager / Руководитель службы аудитов и развития предприятий
- Build and implement the Quality Control agenda within the Operations Development Service.
- Participate in the development of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and SBP for QC.
- Manage the processes of food safety standards implementation and sustention: DNV Food Safety Basic Compliance Assessment, FSSC 22000, HACCP, etc., by implementing standards and procedures, training and consulting at all levels, guided by PepsiCo's Food Safety Policies and the RF regulatory requirements.
- Assess the Company's operations in terms of their compliance with corporate quality and food safety requirements, analyze results, initiate corrective and preventive actions planning to improve quality and food safety performance, eliminate gaps and inconsistencies, follow up on execution and efficiency.
- Lead the creation of cross-functional teams to mitigate food safety risks and improve quality in order to achieve business targets.
- Category SME (subject matter expert) for Quality &Food Safety Management (in risk assessment for production projects, change management, control measure validation).
- Lead Q&FS projects aimed at business development, improvement of customer and consumer satisfaction, staff culture.
- Ensure compliance of Q&FS performance with established KPIs.
- Manage interaction with co-manufacturers in terms of Q&FS and KPIs compliance, develop actions plant to ensure improvements.
- Contribute to the development of local Q&FS and cross-functional teams’ QC skills and competencies through trainings and participation in QC workshops.
- Interact with QC Category Leads and Regional QC Managers to provide Quality Control governance in the Sector and to build Category functional excellence.
- Knowledge and experience in developing, implementing and improving effective operation of the Quality and Food Safety Management System Q&FSMS (ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, ISO 17025), knowledge of GMP, GLP and GHP requirements.
- Knowledge of the main government, legal and industry food safety regulations, knowledge of PepsiCo food safety and quality requirements.
- High degree of functional competency, technical understanding and development of business process.
- Business experience in Food/Bev/Dairy industry in Quality and/or Operations functions.
- Business experience in compiling data and strong analytical skills in the ability to interpret complex data and distil into useful and actionable information.
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication & how to influence people and gain support.
- Self-starter, self-motivating – very high drive for results and able to deal with uncertainty and complexity.
- Good presentation skills and ability to work within set targets and time frames.
- Personal skills: decisive, self-confident, can-do mentality, innovator, commercial aware, creative and pragmatic.
- Cultural sensitivity/flexibility in responding to different cultures.
- Strong net worker internally and externally and team worker.
Job Type: Regular