Global Procurement Associate Manager
This role is responsible for supporting sourcing strategy for consulting and Other Business Services (OBS) with a total managed spend of $50MM and expected to grow to $100MM over PSP horizon. This role will partner with key stakeholders across strategic consulting to drive MSA’s, SOW’s for strategic corporate and sector projects across NA. This manager will support best in class productivity delivery and process development to support existing supplier relationships and new procurement areas. By leveraging its current set of capabilities and networking, this role will support the category leader into GP scope, spend related with outsourced business support services, ie, legal, audit among other professional services.
Key responsibilities Include:
- Develop and drive strategies to maximize value through both strategic and tactical spend/suppliers
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and deliver new productivity opportunities
- Lead development and maintenance of modeling and other insight gathering tools
- Serve as GP lead in the development of services strategies and business engagements
- Drive ongoing Supplier rationalization, compliance strategies, and tracking tools
This role offers a unique opportunity to broaden procurement expertise while building strong cross-functional relationships and networks. This role will require constant cross-functional collaboration and opportunity development, as well as frequent communication with senior leaders such as VPs and SVPs to support business needs. The role will report directly to the GP Director, NA Professional Services.
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, administration or engineering is preferred
- +5 years in proven experience in the procurement function
- Senior level (PEP VP, Consulting Sr. Partner) executive maturity, presence, communication, and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills required, finance background is desired
- Strong collaboration and cross functions experience
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement