Sales Director (Beverages Perfect Store: Perfect Store Initiatives)
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the National Retail Sales Organization, CCTO
Perfect Store is a retail execution strategy team focused on Owning the Moment of Choice. The Moment of Choice is our last opportunity to win over the shopper, and includes the retail shelf set, perimeter displays, and cold vault space. In addition the Perfect Store team develops innovative merchandising solutions and lead execution insights to drive flawless and local execution.
The Director of the Perfect Store Initiatives will partner across the HQ functions such as marketing, national sales, commercial planning, DX and revenue management to ensure organization and alignment in how execution impacts the work across each department.
• Lead perfect store initiatives across NAB
• Set strategic priorities and work across sectors
o Help identify the areas of focus and identify metrics for success. Revisiting regularly and evaluating progress.
o Strategically managing efficiency of Perfect Store leaders: working with assistant, looking at long term travel calendar, evaluating opportunities and determining fit with priorities.
o Meeting preparation and follow up: reviewing upcoming meetings for the week to ensure the leader has all of the information needed to be as productive as possible and sending out agendas or documents to meeting attendees as necessary.
o Monitoring information flow: Sometimes acting as a gatekeeper in a project or decision-making process at the right moment.
o Lead AOP timeline and development
o Oversee large, often cross-functional organization-wide projects or initiatives.
o Bring together multiple stakeholders and help drive decisions.
o Creating systems and processes to streamline operations.
o Create & update all Perfect Store project timelines
•Enable NAB field teams to achieve NAB NR, MC/VGP, and Share Plan through the AOP strategy
•Enable NAB field teams to deliver 2018’s Big Bet Innovation Revenue and Share Targets through Perfect Store direction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Minimum 10 years’ experience
- An energetic leader with excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and a go-getter drive
- Strong collaborator beyond boundaries
- Detail oriented and data driven
- Impeccable time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proven problem solver who can make clear-headed decisions while under pressure
- Highly experienced with project coordinating and management
- Simplifies the Agenda – translates strategies into plans that can be effectively executed
- Builds effective processes to plan and manage the implementation of change
- Strong Topline and Bottling P&L Knowledge
- Franchise Bottler/JACT Team Management Experience
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel, and IRI
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement