Zone Sales Director - Designate
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Frito Lay is PepsiCo’s snack manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit. They have the world’s largest portfolio of billion dollar foods and are specifically responsible for the growth of some of America’s favorite snack foods, including FRITOS®, LAY’S®, DORITOS®, CHEETOS®, AND TOSTITOS®.
After completing the Zone Sales Leader - Designate training program in Spokane, WA, the ZSL-D will receive certification that he or she has acquired the necessary foundational skills for a successful future as a Zone Sales Director. Relocation benefits will be available to then take ownership of a Zone and begin an accelerated career path as a PepsiCo Sales Leader. Working with dynamic brands, leading a large team, solving complex business challenges, creating strategic customer solutions, and having the opportunity to win each day are all part of a Zone Sales Director role.
- This critical role in the FLNA Sales organization is accountable for the daily sales execution and management of 10-20 district managers, over 200 sales associates and responsible for zone sales volume
- Responsible for leading and influencing the day-to-day sales execution of this large sales team, which includes but is not limited to sales, logistics, inventory, scheduling, training, performance management and people development
- Accountability for approximately $75 - $120 Million in annual sales volume
- Meet or exceed sales objectives while maintaining an assigned selling expense budget
- Identify, coach, motivate and lead a team of District Sales Leaders to deliver business and people targets
- Focus on achieving people metrics goals with a long term People Strategy for the Zone
- Recommend improvements and implement new processes and programs where necessary
- Lead change initiatives effectively ensuring on-going communication with zone employees and managers, ensuring on-going input as the project progresses
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA is preferred)
- Minimum of 8-10 years sales experience to include key account management, hands on day to day sales operational experience with strong and proven leadership capability
- Minimum of 7 years of Sales experience in Retail, Grocery, Consumer Packaged Goods /Food & Beverage Industry experienced
- Minimum of 7 years of experience leading salaried and frontline employees
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time
- Must be willing to relocate for promotion to Zone Sales Director (after designate training is complete)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement