The Maintenance Supervisor will provide leadership for the maintenance team, assist in troubleshooting equipment issues and serve as a catalyst for Continuous Improvement across the site. The primary daily job function of the maintenance supervisor is to manage the day to day maintenance functions with a focus on ensuring the site delivers on its equipment reliability goals.
- Manage a team of 10-12 maintenance technicians responsible for meeting the daily and weekly equipment reliability goals of the facility
- Work with plant teams and maintenance personnel in identifying Continuous Improvement opportunities.
- Oversee the completion of identified work
- Coach and develop area maintenance and other personnel in preventive/predictive maintenance principles and concepts
- Maintain 5S in all maintenance areas of responsibility
- Develop, maintain and administer safety programs
- Investigate and assign resources to maintenance needs as required to support operations
- Ensure work is completed in a satisfactory manner and ensure cost effective employee performance in the work completed
- Develop and maintain adherence to the operating units’ maintenance budgets
- Maintain the Computerized Maintenance Management System data base (CMMS)
- Effectively execute activities that meet and improve upon departmental and plant KPIs
- Provide maintenance-related information and reports as required to help manage the business units in the most effective manner possible
- Learn and utilize the principles of Total Productive Manufacturing, (TPM) including the accountability for failure and countermeasure activity as defined by the plant. Focused Improvement and Preventative Maintenance pillar activity will be required
- Demonstrated maintenance leadership experience leading and developing professional maintenance teams in demanding, high speed, manufacturing environments
- Strong understanding of fundamental maintenance processes and ideology, Preventive Maintenance, Break Down Analysis, Condition Based Monitoring, Etc
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Computer Skills. (CMMS, Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Experience working with pneumatic / mechanical / and electrical systems
- Basic understanding of MCC’s and PLC systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred (Engineering or a technical field preferred)
- 3 – 5 years leadership experience in a manufacturing organization
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple conflicting business needs
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter, needing little direction
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, conflict management and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Ability to work weekends and holidays when required
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement