Position Purpose and Primary Accountabilities
Key Responsibilities include:
- Perform as part of a team to identify continuous improvements in the underlying systems and operations processes to drive efficiencies and quality in the reporting cycle.
- Provide Finance support to the Innovation, Transformation, Operations, Procurement & Supply Chain teams
- Provide support & holiday cover to the finance team, enabling a broad training and understanding of the operations finance & planning processes
• Be working towards an accounting degree or similar financial qualification
• Strong general systems skills including high level of proficiency in ME excel & powerpoint
• Strong numeracy skills
• Strong interpersonal skills (both written & verbal)
• Strong personal organisation (time management, productivity and prioritization)
• Results orientated and commitment to achieving objectives.
• Systematic and disciplined approach to problem solving
• Good data analysis skills, including the ability to determine whether data is robust or not
• Will be keen on future career in finance, in particular keen on future study (ACA, CIMA, ACCA etc).
• Thoroughness and accuracy focused
• Ability to integrate well within a team environment.
• Self-starter with ability to work autonomously, as well as being flexible.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary