Innovation & Supply Chain Integration Senior Manager
The overarching role of Beverages Commercialization is to enable growth via the execution of PepsiCo’s innovation and commercial change pipelines (reformulation, promos & brand activations, value engineering, regulatory) through end to end program and project management excellence, agile commercial processes and effective leverage of total PepsiCo resources.
The primary objective of this role is to ensure end to end capability assessments, investment, trade-off and execution plans are developed and actioned for the global innovation & reformulation pipelines, in partnership with x-functional teams, to enable sustainable solutions and speed to market. The role will have particular emphasis on the technology, manufacturing, raw materials/packaging, supply-chain and GTM capabilities required to successfully land global innovation into multiple geographies and hence will be a key interface point with R&D, Global Procurement & Supply Chain.
The role is a matrix member of the Beverages Commercialization Team, and plays a key integration role between the consumer, commercial & supply chain agendas.
- Proactively identify risks to feasibility & affordability for individual programs, particularly in the early stages for breakthrough & reframe programs, and support global program leaders by creating mitigation plans & alternative solutions related to procurement, supply chain, GTM, & other functions as identified.
- Address cross-program, end to end value stream constraints to speed to market, achieving scale, or attaining reach to more markets (new materials or ingredient availability/affordability, manufacturing capacity/capability, testing & development approaches, contracting/legal requirements, or go to market)
- Lead cross-functional elements of the beverages portfolio harmonization & standardization agenda by collaborating with PGCS & R&D to establish clear priorities, develop & deploy improvement actions, and implement solutions to avoid future complexity.
- Support strategic capability assessments during PSP & update throughout the year with direct accountability to determining ballpark capital requirements & identifying/proposing solutions to reduce to meet ROI hurdles. Ensure big-ticket beverages capability and /or capex investments are clear and followed through.
- Build robust knowledge of current capabilities & capacities for Top 10 beverages markets and strong stakeholder network with R&D, Supply-Chain and Procurement at Global, Sector/Region & Top 10 market level. Monitor line capacity & capability opportunities related to the beverages pipeline through a central database.
- Provide visible leadership for commercialization integration until the program is handed over to the Regions/Markets. Enable flawless project handover, in partnership with the Beverages program leaders to the field, in particular with local Commercialization, Supply Chain, GTM, Procurement, R&D leads as appropriate for the particular markets.
- 7 years functional experience in beverages manufacturing and at least 1 other area of: franchise, PGCS, supply chain logistics, procurement, R&D
- Proven results delivering cross-functional projects within a fast-paced, complex, ambiguous, matrix environment.
- Must be commercially & operationally savvy – with outstanding communication & problem solving skills.
- Ability to influence up and effectively influence result delivery through virtual interactions. Comfortable managing conflict.
- Operational experience of PepsiCo’s Commercialization processes and/or make/move/sell capability.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement