Public & Government Affairs Manager
Descrição do trabalho
- Design, build and maintain a network of PepsiCo relationships with government institutions and policymakers, and their influencers. Deliverables include: help obtain key operating licenses, help secure tax benefits, facilitate agreements with the government ;
- Stay alert to policy and legislative proposals and developments and ensure a high level of management awareness of those most relevant for the company;
- Recommend and lead appropriate responses to new regulations/policy initiatives. Deliverables include having helped secure the rejection of unreasonable, excessive proposals that would unfairly impact the business;
- Collaborate internally, locally and globally, across functions to research, develop and articulate PepsiCo’s public policy objectives;
- Advance PepsiCo’s policy positions via active participation in trade associations and coalitions, including leading efforts where appropriate. Deliverables include persuading stakeholders to refrain from advocating positions or taking actions that would negatively impact the business;
- Prepare and support PepsiCo's senior management in meetings with government officials.
- Government Relations / Public Affairs experience;
- Fluency in written and spoken Portuguese and English;
- Extensive knowledge of decision-making procedures of Brazilian government institutions;
- Proven ability to represent high profile organizations and to tackle complex and ambiguous issues;
- Ability to work collaboratively across large, complex organizations;
- No specific education/certification required but legal training preferred.
Job Type: Pipeline