Auto req ID:
• This role will be responsible for all Inventory Control efforts within the plant.
• Responsible for physically cycle counting all raw and packaging materials in the plant and at the Central States warehouse and :
• Comparing counts to SAP & WMS system perpetual inventory records
• Investigating differences
• Adjusting system balances to match physical counts
• Communicating with and engaging Plant Buyers and Planners regarding variances
• Tracking and trending all inventory variances, and reporting out those trends to Department Productivity Leads
• Initiating SRC’s and 7-steps, or other appropriate measures to continually reduce variances
• Lead hourly team of associates to conduct period physical inventories on FG’s and SFG’s in the plant via WMS
• Ensure adherence to all WMS/S-Ox policies and procedures related to inventory
• Perform activities & reporting related to Excess & Obsolete Inventory (Inv-4a) as well as Ingredient Age Risk
• Daily balancing of WMS to SAP in compliance with S-Ox requirements
• Monitor, track, and correct shipping errors (303/305’s and mill transit variances)
• Perform period end duties to ensure a clean close
• Coordinate and lead annual & as needed wall-to-wall inventories for both raw/pack and FG/SFG’s
• Maintain SAP data logs to support daily data cleansing activities (0003 log, backflush error log, scrap log)
• Process indirect purchase orders for Planning department
• Provide back-up coverage for Ingredient and Production Planning
• Standard Danville Requirements (continuous improvement initiatives, COE team support, Diversity & Engagement involvement, Safety or Quality Team involvement, etc.)
• Other duties as assigned
• Inventory duties as described above are expected to be completed with a high degree of accuracy, coordinated with the production schedules and activities, and completed on a timely basis
• Experience in Inventory Control, Logistics Operations, or related Supply Chain function preferred
• Must demonstrate advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and other computer skills.
• Must be able to analyze transactional data to investigate and identify root causes of inventory variances and take appropriate actions to improve results. SAP proficiency preferred.
• Must have a strong understanding of plant level operations and process flows.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills, and show an ability to work and participate effectively in a team environment.
• Able to communicate with people of all levels and influence to drive improvements.Relocation Eligible:
Not Eligible for RelocationJob Type:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law
& EEO is the Law Supplement
documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement