Provide rich analysis on MOH, direct cost, fixed assets and inventory to Factory Finance Manager and Operation Manager to facilitate timely decision on cost savings. Lead the Control agenda at Plant by providing timely, accurate and cost-effective financial and management information. Automation of processes to bring in efficiency and improve work life balance through value added automation projects. Coach team to lead agenda independently.
- Provide analytical support to Factory Finance Manager with variance analysis, productivity measures and other agreed upon KPI’s.
- Payments verification related to suppliers (local and import), employees, utilities, advances etc.
- Lead efficient management of OCF by providing analysis on Plant Working Capital
- Provide analysis of relevant expense with contract before approval from higher authorities.
- Balance sheet review including creditors, accrued and other liabilities and follow up with supply chain for settlement of long outstanding invoices and debit notes.
- Review Capex aging and ensure timely capitalization.
- Ensure completion of monthly accruals for books closing.
- Review closing deck for onward review to controller.
- Sharing MOH analysis with plant manager after closing.
- Provide per Kg analysis of variable cost and absolute variance of fixed cost vs MAGO and YAGO to Reporting Manager Snacks
- Ensure payment invoices are as per SOA.
- Ensure payments are as per payment calendar circulated
- Review annual income tax schedules and provide to HO team as per deadlines.
- Review audit schedule and provide information to auditors on timely basis.
- Review chart of account on annual basis to identify area of opportunities.
- MBA, ACMA, ACCA, CPA, ACA
- Minimum relevant experience 5 years of Multinational FMCG.
- Experience in management of people
Job Type: Regular