Inbound Supply Senior Planner – Snacks Ingredients - Europe
- Responsible for availability of Ingredients and Seasonings to the plants within Europe to an agreed service level at continuously declining cost.
- Resolve major supply issues & incidents of Ingredients and Seasonings
- Lead continuous improvement/standardization of their category replenishment processes while delivering a balanced Supply Chain agenda (Service, Cost, Sustainability, Risk Management) supporting NPD and Change Management process.
- Lead and coordinate Ingredients RM category team of Make planners.
- Accountable for delivering target service level for the ingredients and seasoning category and support issue resolution in collaboration with Purchasing Manager & other sector and central roles and escalation process when appropriate.
- Accountable for Inbound Supply issue resolution and escalation when appropriate.
- Support BU growth agendas establishing new robust and efficient Supply chains with new suppliers for NPD projects. Ensure coordination and readiness for all suppliers before start-up.
- Initiate and lead the productivity agenda through supply chain optimization and support R&D/Operations/Procurement productivity initiatives
- Responsible of a team of Make planners, providing functional Supply Chain leadership
- Responsible to monitor Key Categories volume development & related supplier capacity constraints and provide executive summary on potential supply shortages, and medium & long-term tactic moves needed for mitigation
- Sparring partner for Global Procurement in selecting new suppliers
- Drive improvement and standardization of planning processes and tools across suppliers and Make planner
- In cooperation with Centre of Excellence (CoE), define best practices, planning standards.
- Responsible for Suppliers KPI Performance management: track & follow up on action plans
- Min 7 years’ experience in Supply Chain / Manufacturing / Logistics / Purchasing
- Broad general business acumen – CS&L / Ops / Procurement / R&D/ Finance Demonstrated expertise in (materials) replenishment processes and Master Data / MRP parameters
- Good knowledge of CPG Industry (Consumer Packaged Goods)
- Skills and working knowledge of state of the art information system for planning tools (JDA)
- Strong analytical and logical skills (ability to make recommendation after analysing situation)
- Very good communication skills and ability to prioritize
- Hands-on, out-of-the box thinker, flexible and ability to work in a complex matrix organisation
- Fluent in English, any other European languages would be beneficial.
Job Type: Regular