SC Ops Assoc Supervisor
This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by supervising the loading of route and transport trucks for a warehouse facility.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
Utilize docks, warehouse layout and route truck loading patterns that minimize loading time
- Provide timely service to sales department while minimizing warehouse and production costs
- Supervise warehouse loaders within the warehouse
- Ensure the team is adequately staffed, managed and trained
- Maintain all housekeeping and safety standards
- Develop Staff for readiness to next level.
- Complete LSS Improvement Projects on a timely basis.
Basic Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of Operations or Logistics experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in consumer packaged goods or a related industry a plus.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement