Analista Senior de Compras Indirectas
This position will be in charge of all local spending. It will be responsible to create a strategy, revise current agreements, and conduct fair value analysis to leverage our volume. The scope considers all sites and spends of approx. $30-45 MM USD/year.
Be a change agent to increase manage spend and support Indirect procurement Transformation
Guarantee compliance and deliver efficiency metrics.
- Negotiate and implement sourcing strategies for all local spend - Execute
- Supply development - Execute
- Consolidate volume/spend/vendors of all sites and BUs in order to leverage our volume -execute
- Implement and develop tenders for local spend - execute
- Improve payment terms (DPO) - execute
- Assure integration and compliance with Treasury policies/procedures.
- Build standard “umbrella” agreements/contracts along with the Legal and finance teams;
- In a challenging environment, act as a change agent to convince stakeholders to move this spend to purchasing excellence (compliance, best practices, competitive bidding) - execute
- Build Catalogues and increase My Buy use - execute
- Work with key Stakeholders to anticipate demand - execute
- Provide Market insights across categories to work with Category Sector Sourcing and COEs – provide consultation
- Participate in Business iniciatives to reduce costs
- Bachelor Degree in Administration, Engineering or Economy.
- Mid to advance English level
- Good negotiation skills with high degree of integrity
- 2 to 5 years experice in Indirects Procurement
- Capability to work under pressure and deliver short term results in a very dynamic environment.
- Externally competitive and internally collaborative – high team work attitude and ability to work in a matrix organization
- Strong conceptual, analytical, project management, collaboration, communication, and influencing skills
- Analytical: ability to analyze information to draw conclusions and find actionable solutions
- Highly collaborative: works well with others, including Global Procurement sector and country-level personnel, internal stakeholders, and suppliers to deliver results; keeps others informed to avoid unnecessary surprises
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: comfortable and effective communicating (verbal and written) with all stakeholders, displays a positive attitude in the workplace
- Focused on results: perseverant and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, willing to take on new challenges, works to resolve tough issues
- High integrity: won’t compromise values to get results
- Inclusive: treats all people with respect and fairness, open to and respectful of others’ opinions and points of view
Job Type: Regular