Supply Chain Trainee
We are looking for a Supply Chain Trainee in the Madrid HQ.
The role in general:
- Stock/Inventory analysis for Finished Goods as well as for Raw Materials:
- Control and Follow up DOH to keep right standards and coverage in each site under analysis.
- Identify and communicate inventory risks (through SAP and DOH tool)
- Define and execute mitigation plans
- Obsoletes follow up identifying opportunities that contribute to reduce those
- Interaction with internal (manufacturing, mkt, trade, comercial..etc) and external (suppliers, transport..etc) departments
We are looking for...
- University Degree
- Medium/Advanced level of English
- Interest for Supply Chain or Logistics
- Analytical thinking, team work orientation and self-managed person, as well as communication skills
Job Type: Temporary