Seasonal Maintenance Support
Duration: June- September 2018
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
Currently PepsiCo Beverages Canada, Mississauga Falbourne Facility is recruiting for a Maintenance Parts Inventory Clerk to help support our Maintenance team.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Count parts inventory in parts bins.
- Reconcile physical inventory counts against CMMS
- Update CMMS counts
- Create new parts entries in CMMS
- Create Min/Max levels for parts in CMMS by working with technicians
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Other tasks as directed by Maintenance lead hands and/or Supervisors
- Keep work area orderly and clean
- High School Diploma
- Bottle and can line mechanical maintenance experience in the food/packaged goods industry preferred
- Industrial Mechanic Millwright Certificate of Apprenticeship (or in progress) preferred
- Must be able to lift/carry 50-85 lbs
- Must be able to push/pull up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to perform frequent standing, bending, twisting, crawling, kneeling, squatting, climbing, reaching and grasping
Job Type: Temporary