Global Procurement Senior Analyst - Telecoms
- Lead negotiation of basic procurement transactional documents, including Letters of Authorization (LOAs), Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreements (CNDAs), Statements of Work (SOWs), Equipment and services purchases, etc.
- Create financial analysis of deal offerings, identifying advantages and disadvantages of offering vs. other competitive offerings as well as the incumbent service. Formulate recommendation based upon identifiable quantitative and qualitative factors
- Work with internal Finance, Stakeholder and Legal team members to obtain approvals necessary to execute commercial documents
- Participate with cross-divisional business teams including Global and Divisional IT teams, Legal, and Finance in the successful implementation of strategies, contract negotiations, and project planning
- Participate with PepsiCo Managers, Sr. Managers and industry specialists, as they conduct RFP, RFQ, RFI, competitive bids, maintenance renewals, and miscellaneous projects
- Drive process efficiencies and eliminate waste
- Ensure use of PepsiCo’s policies as well as terms and conditions to ensure best in class economics and minimized risk.
- Manage supplier performance against key metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Research and implement industry best practices
- Encourage use of MWBE suppliers by stakeholders whenever possible; enlist suppliers for second tier spend reporting
- Success in role can lead to various other positions across the global Procurement function
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or related field.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in Procurement, Finance, or IT, with a history of success in a breadth of prior challenging experiences
- Ideally, experience with various procurement tools (Bravo, Selectica/Determine, QuickBase, DocuSign).
- Proficient in basic Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong collaboration, communication, and influencing skills
- Strong strategic, analytical, and project management skills
- Won’t compromise values to get results
- Eager to embrace and lead change, ability to manage in PepsiCo’s ambiguous matrixed environment.
- Can persevere and is resilient in the pursuit of objectives, willing to take on new challenges; and works to resolve tough issues
- Comfortable with and effective communicating (verbal and written) with all stakeholders, across global markets.
- Works well with others
- Treats all people with respect and fairness; open is to and respectful of others’ opinions and points of view
- Takes initiative to find ways to get better results, seeks and takes advantage of ideas, best practices and solutions
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement