Brand Manager (Pipeline)
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
As such, if interested in exploring future opportunities in Marketing, note that you could be considered for a Brand Manager role responsible to drive “In-Market Performance” on core brands by ensuring flawless activation of all brand related programs and innovation launches as well as full ownership of commercial agenda to deliver volume, share, net revenue and key brand KPIs.
- 6-7 years experience in Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with Global Groups/Teams, Senior Management, Suppliers, Agencies, etc.
- Excellent project management skills covering product & process development within FMCG environment.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
Job Type: Pipeline