Sales Business Development Advisor (Pipeline)
PepsiCo is always interested in identifying talented people out in the market. We have a couple of opportunities coming up. Whether you are looking for an opportunity right now or might be open for eventual vacancies, we have posted this ad as opportunity for you to submit your profile and get a chance to join our pipeline of exceptional talent for our upcoming vacancies.
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
As such, if interested in exploring future opportunities in Sales, note the below role you could be considered for:
Drive a sustainable profitable growth through ensuring leadership penetration and presence in the Modern Trade Channel's various segments in a way that efficiently & effectively creates a competitive edge and supports our marketing agenda.
- Develop and implement Modern Trade Channel strategy & plan
- Negotiate the optimum deals and conditions with the top Modern Trade accounts
- Plan and Manage budgets, materials and equipment
- Build the Database of all nation-wide Modern Trade accounts
- Recommend and implement effective and efficient channel investment plan for the market
- Develop his team through partnering with HR in leading the people agenda
- Lead the development of creative and effective activities for strategic brands
- Minimum 3 years Sales experience in FMCG.
- Strong coaching & communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid negotiation and presentations skills.
- Ability to align, lead & motivate team.
- University graduate & computer literacy.
- Fluency in both Arabic & English.
Job Type: Pipeline