Supply Chain Quality Control Manager (Pipeline)
PepsiCo is always interested in identifying talented people out in the market. We have a couple of opportunities coming up. Whether you are looking for an opportunity right now or might be open for eventual vacancies, we have posted this ad as opportunity for you to submit your profile and get a chance to join our pipeline of exceptional talent for our upcoming vacancies.
At PepsiCo, every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
As such, if interested in exploring future opportunities in Supply Chain, note the below role you could be considered for:
Lead the development and continuous improvement of the operation Quality Assurance (QA) system and Quality Control (QC) procedures and ensure compliance of our products and packages to local beverage industry regulations and related legislation.
- Prepare and execute the departmental budget
- Provide formal and informal training to the operation in the prevention and resolution of product quality issues
- Coordinate intra-laboratory studies within the operation and inter-laboratory comparisons with the laboratories
- Conduct Quality audits of all facilities (plants, warehouse, co-packers..) and develop corrective action with the management team
- Ensure a system is in place and personnel are trained
- Ensure safe operating conditions exist throughout the process and laboratory areas
- Manage line performance trials for the introduction of new formulation
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university preferable engineering.
- At least 7 years of manufacturing experience
- Project management skills; Timeline, budget, resource management
- Effective people management and communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic
Job Type: Pipeline