- Management of mechanical maintenance team.
- Management of plant’s predictive and preventive maintenance.
- Repair of the emergency downtimes according to true efficiency and technical availability targets.
- Capability development of maintenance crew via trainings and Kaizen projects.
- Tracking and following up department budget.
- Management and implementation of quality, safety, improvement and resource conservation projects.
- Taking necessary actions in plant for working in high level AIB, IPS, GEHSMS standards.
- Making the criticality analysis for the plant for continuous running of the lines.
- Management of the energy resources.
- Reporting and controlling energy, downtime, maintenance cost, safety and projects KPIs.
- Organizing the root cause analysis sessions for the team in order to eliminate downtimes, AIB and safety problems.
- Management of the maintenance workshop organization, including the increasing of the motivation and agility of the maintenance technicians.
- Tracking of the maintenance team performance and getting improving actions when necessary.
- Management of fire safety activities, plan the periodic controls of the system, support the drills and the preparation of the procedures.
- Ensure all maintenance activities done according to GEHSMS and ISO 14001 standards.
- Management of industrial equipment and utilities.
- Follow up and ensure the legal controls of pressure vessels, lifting equipment, fire system.
- Lead the FM Global audits and take actions for the improvements.
- Duty holder for the PeMM assessment value drivers.
- Deep knowledge in mechatronics for the new high technology equipment. (GUACP, DD, Odenberg, TNA etc).
- Leading Industry 4.0 agenda for the plant.
- Following productivity agenda and manage the lean six sigma projects.
- Communicate with CTS (Central Technical Systems) team for reporting maintenance KPIs, sustainability data and spare parts inventory management.
- Act as “Legal Energy Manager” after completing the governmental certification program.
- Lead the certification process of ISO 50001 – Energy Management Systems Certification program.
- Management of Nitrogen Generation Plant.
- Take the responsibilities of plants CAPEX agenda after the new organization of the CTS team.
- Design and improve new online energy monitoring system.
- Follow up plant’s lean agenda.
- Duty holder in “Fire Management”, “Work at height”, “ATEX”, “Asbestos Surveys”, “Change Management”.
- Assure the 7 days 24 hours reporting of Natural Gas Usage Amounts to the supplier in order to sustain the tax advantages of the government incentive.
- Develop new sustainability projects (green energy) acting in contact with the government.
- Manage increasing building design agenda due to the age of the plant.
- Management of the contractors and ensure their working according to PTW system.
- Bsc / Msc Degree at Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering
- Experienced in industrial maintenance
- Advanced English Level
- Advance level in MS Office Application,
- Autocad knowledge is obligation
- High level in communications skills, team worker and customer oriented.
- Decision maker and result oriented.
- Have capability working under stress.
- Open to new ideas and innovation focused.
Job Type: Regular