Regional TPM Manager-Piscataway or Philadelphia
*Please note that this role is home-based with 4 days per week in either Piscataway, NJ or Philadelphia, PA*
We are PepsiCo. We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We're a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
What you'll do:
The Regional TPM Manager is a critical leader for the PepsiCo North American Beverages (NAB) organization. You'll provide high level coordination for the implementation of TPM within the beverage manufacturing locations in the Harrisburg / Philadelphia / Piscataway area of the NAB operations, while ensuring all resources are aligned against the priorities of the business including: Safety, Quality, Production Efficiency, Cost and Customer Service.
This role is fundamental in supporting and leading TPM implementation, productivity improvement, and loss elimination initiatives.As a leader, you'll develop training and build individual capability for each of the site TPM pillar leaders in your regions.
Major Action and Support Actions:
- You'll assist the plant leadership in the expanding the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) principles and Lean-Six Sigma capability tools.
- Drive continuous TPM Site Phase progression within all TPM Pillars at the sites this role supports. Including the responsibility for supporting Autonomous Maintenance (AM) / Focused Improvement (FI) / Planned Maintenance (PM) / Early Management (EM)/ kaizen Teams within the Harrisburg / Philadelphia / Piscataway area.
- You'll be leader of the AM Pillar, working to implement and lead the AM pillar support of integrate AM and Natural Work Teams (NWT) capability. As a key leader of the PM Pillar, you'll also lead and implement PM pillar and maintenance systems development at all supported manufacturing locations.
- Lead Focused Improvement / LSS efforts and provide guidance to TPM managers and/or other pillar leaders focusing on process capability, throughput, loss and critical metric improvements. Drive team based and data driven culture
- Maintain communications with other NAB Regions and facilities in sharing standard methodologies to make things happen and capability development consistency
- Provide strong technical leadership to and partner with the Operations Department to effect improvement on production lines. Participate in development of strategies and in guidance of the operations to achieve proposed business True Efficiency (TE) & Running Efficiency (RE) objectives through loss elimination, technical capability building and job efficiency and involvement.
What you'll bring:
- Thorough knowledge of processing and packing equipment to effectively lead technical resources to successfully maintain production line equipment to achieve high levels of productivity.
- Your working knowledge of TPM principles within at least one of the following TPM Pillars: Autonomous Maintenance, Planned Maintenance, Focused Improvement or Early Management. Additionally, we'll value your experience in leading or managing the TPM implementation a manufacturing location.
- Strong financial control skills to support plant efforts in successful cost and capital planning performance.
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to set a vision, manage change, develop personnel and strategically plan for continuous improvement.
- Your ability to communicate effectively and to influence at all levels of the organization (from operators to Vice President level)
- Technical understanding of food / beverage manufacturing processes and compliance requirements preferred
- Ability to travel and ability to work off shifts occasionally
- Degree: Bachelors Degree in Engineering (preferred)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement