Senior Accountant - Agro
- Performs Potato, Farm input inventory control and works closely with the Agro team to ensure accuracy of Agro inventory transactions to align with PI policy and internal control.
- Handles for the accounting records and month-end closing in relation with the Agro cost and inventory e.g. Fresh potato cost roll up, Farm input inventory and provision.
- Prepare, Coordinates and processes farmer payment and ensures payments are carried out in a timely, accuracy and efficient manner.
- Accurate and timely recording of Farm input AP transactions
- Tracking Farm input advance report to ensure the accuracy and reconciliation between SAP and AFS
- Handle for the Agro inventories physical count and prepare analysis report
- Prepares and coordinates the monthly closing for the process she is responsible for, respecting the deadlines and the awaited level of quality
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and timely follow up for balance sheet items.
- Bachelor – Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
- Knowledgeable of costing concepts with good analytical skills
- Minimum 3 years experience of cost accounting in manufacturing environment
- Able to supervisor team to quality perform AP transactions.
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to handle large volume of transactions inputting into multinational complex accounting software
- Computer literacy in MS Office
Job Type: Regular