IT Business Analyst
As a Business Relationship Management (BRM) Analyst you will support PepsiCo North America’s Supply Chain business operations by acting as a liaison between the business function leaders and the IT organization. You will be responsible for not only understanding the business processes and operations you support, but also for understanding the IT technologies, organization and processes that deliver value for these business functions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work with business partners to collect Business Requirements for new ideas and initiatives
- Understand, document and communicate the business value of new initiatives, including creation of “value trees” and value realization/measurement plans
- Create business process maps to describe both as-is and to-be business processes
- Help to define scope and estimate costs for new ideas and initiatives
- Communicate regularly with peers in other PepsiCo sectors and Global Operations to understand enterprise standards in your supported business functions, and share these best practices with your business partners
- Develop and maintain Capability Roadmaps for your supported functions
- Become a Domain Expert in your supported business functions
- Support the annual strategy update and annual budget planning process
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field with focus on process analysis and requirements gathering background
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working directly with business leaders and technology teams to define / document requirements, clarify scope, and / or estimate costs
- 1+ years of experience with Supply Chain concepts, including manufacturing, supply chain logistics, and warehouse operations
- Familiarity with industry standard Business Relationship Management practices and processes as defined by the Business Relationship Management Institute (BRMI)
- Working knowledge of Transport Operations (the logistics involved with transporting manufactured products between plants and distribution centers) and Fleet Operations (mechanical maintenance of commercial vehicle fleets)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement