Finance Associate Analyst
- Execute seamless execution of Trans formation Forecasting & Reporting in Powersteering.
- Drive 100% SOX process compliance for Transformation forecasting & reporting.
- Serve as front line of communication with Corporate Transformation team.
- Prepare and deliver Quarterly progress/risks/ops update to manager.
- Support FP&A processes, including 5-year Strategic Planning, Annual Operating Plan, Period Forecast Process, and Period Operating Reviews.
- Support Ad Hoc FP&A Analysis
- Minimum 1-2 years of Finance experience, ideally with a background in both Control or Planning
- Proven track record of strong process Controls
- Ability to demonstrate communication skills (both oral and written) across functions
- Enthusiasm for going above and beyond to support all FP&A processes and ad hoc efforts
- Strong work ethic, with desire to take ownership of processes and improve them
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement