Supply Chain Planning Graduate
12 month Fixed Term Contract - Supply Chain Planning Graduate
- Achieve suitable levels of competence in delivering manufacturing and supply requirements
- Ensure that a balanced stock holding is maintained throughout network to deliver its target 98% volume fill.
- Lead discussions and concretise plans on anticipated volume fluctuations linked to seasonal peaks
- Guide various SC teams which include but not limited to factories, Agronomy and CS&L to resolve anticipated volume shortages
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives to drive productivity improvement and minimisation supply outages.
Completed BCom Supply Chain Degree
Willing to work long hours
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Job Type: Temporary