Audit Sr Staff Auditor
PepsiCo Corporate Audit is a unique team within our enterprise. They have developed a holistic internal control framework that enables our management teams to deliver governance leadership and maintain our standing as a company of operational excellence. Be a part of a global team that enables extensive exposure across our PepsiCo businesses and functions!
This role conducts financial, operational and compliance and audits across PepsiCo in order to identify risks and control deficiencies that may impact the integrity of reported financial information and/or the achievement of business objectives.
- Review the Annual Operating Plan (AOP), strategic plans, narratives, work flows and risk control matrix (RCM), as well as participate in process walkthroughs facilitated by the business, to develop an understanding of the business and process being audited
- Assist Audit Director during planning, development of the scope, identification of site visits, etc.
- Identify financial, operational, routine and non-routine risks, as well as the mitigating controls relating to the risks
- Perform testing of assigned areas of the audit
- Communicate identified deficiencies, root cause and recommendations for remediation with team members, Director and the business, as well as quantify the potential financial impact if applicable
- Identify and share best practices with the business, across Corporate Audit and during future audits
- Complete assigned areas of the PepsiCo Global Control Standard (GCS) and provided insight into unassigned areas during calibration meetings
- Leverage overall business knowledge and prior audits in order to improve effectiveness and develop audit efficiencies
- As part of the Corporate Audit Vision, participate in at least one of the three Strategic Capability Plan pillars: (1) Enterprise Risk Linkage, (2) Innovative Thinking and (3) Talent and Knowledge
Locations: Purchase NY, Plano, or Chicago
- 3+ years of Accounting, Finance or Operations experience, Big 4 experience preferred
- Strong people and communication skills to manage information gathering and positively influence others
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to interact with varying levels of individuals (front line to senior leadership)
- Ability to build relationships, manage conflict and embrace change
- Ability to supervise other team members
- Broad understanding of IT, business process, accounting, auditing, financial analysis, forensic accounting and controls
- Must be willing and able to travel from 50% to 70% of the time
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement