Executive Administrative Assistant
- Provide calendar / meeting coordination support for VP/GM PepsiCo Sales, Dollar General
- Manage meeting requests and schedule recurring instances for calendar year (i.e. staff meetings, bi-monthly client meetings, 1:1 connects)
- Oversee telepresence booking and conference room calendar
- Provide auxiliary meeting support to team, as needed
- Leverage excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to interact with all levels of Senior Management and their offices, on a daily basis with internal/external audiences
- Manage & administer Travel & Entertainment expense reporting, P-Card reporting and invoice processing as needed in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy
- Leverage proficient Excel and PowerPoint skills to deliver professional output of materials
- Effectively exhibit strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Maintain office condition and organize office operations and procedures
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, security, parking and recycling.
- Manage monthly/quarterly office billing and payment submissions via SAP
- Primary contact and maintenance responsibilities for supplies, office equipment and telephone / IT escalation needs
- Oversee security badge access / parking garage access for team members
- Partner with VP/GM and PepsiCo Finance Manager to manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- First point of contact for all office guests and serve as onsite administrative support for visiting executives
- Responsible for key roles in planning, coordination and execution of internal meetings and high level client-facing corporate events
- Coordinate and execute logistical elements of all events including venue relations, negotiations, AV, catering, travel arrangements and other duties as required.
- Ability to lead in a fast paced, deadline driven environment; anticipate project needs, discern work priorities and meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Create event plans, project scope and schedules to ensure all event logistics are properly budgeted, estimated and scheduled
- High school diploma, Associates/Bachelor’s preferred
- 5+ years related experience
- Demonstrate tact, highest integrity, maturity, professionalism, and respect for others, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of management
- Must be a strong team player and assist other department staff when necessary
- Discretion with sensitive information
- Strong sense of urgency
- Experience in prioritizing work and multi-tasking
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and take on projects
- Requires creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experienced/Proficient in Microsoft Word for Windows, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement