Cost Accounting Supervisor
Street Address: United States - TX - Dallas - 2822 Glenfield Ave - 75233-1402
Facilitate the accounting processes at the Dallas site including forecasting, product costing, accounts payable, payroll, general ledger, fixed asset, inventory & cycle counting, weekly financial reporting, monitoring controls for compliance to corporate policy and Sarbanes-Oxley, and bill of material changes. Work with plant leadership to assist in identification of key drivers of performance trends, scrap and yield loss tracking and improvement, analysis and tracking of plant cost reduction projects. Perform ad hoc financial analysis in support of business decision making. Perform period end close activities. Support in the preparation of the AOP. Direct the completion of the Accounting self assessment audits(Cost accounting, storeroom, planning materials, physical inventories, etc.) and perform audit tests. Manage 1-2 on-site employees.
- 4 year degree in an Engineering, Accounting, or Computer Science field
- 2 years Cost Accounting Experience
- Costing experience for a manufacturing/supply chain environment for 2 years
- Microsoft Excel - moderate to proficient skills – Advanced formula proficient and pivot tables
- Inventory summary & reconciliation experience for 2 years
- Bill of materials - conversion to production formulas for 1 year
- General ledger reconciliation experience for 2 years
- Examples of proficiency in analytics – material usage, labor, overhead.
- 2 years Budgeting experience
- 2 years Forecasting experience
- 2 years leading/managing a team of two or more direct reports.
- 2 years Sarbanes Oxley reporting
- SAP proficient for 2 years
Other Computer/Analytical skills a plus (Bex, Visual Basic, Access, etc)Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement