Transformation Sr. Analyst
The Transformation Senior Analyst will play a key role in the strategy development and execution of North America Beverages (NAB) Transformation efforts. This role will be responsible for leading workstreams for critical NAB Transformation initiatives while partnering closely with other functions in the organization, (e.g., field operations, customer management, regional sales, supply chain, finance teams) to drive implementation and progress against goals for Transformation projects. This role requires excellent problem solving skills, strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to work cross-functionally. In addition, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate ownership of their workstreams and strong project management skills.
This position is located in White Plains, NY.
- Lead individual workstreams for NAB Transformation initiatives – perform relevant analyses, drive problem solving/conceptual thinking, lead project meetings/discussions, maintain and execute against project plans, develop and deliver presentations
- Engage Transformation team members and other key stakeholders to complete relevant analyses and develop insights and recommendations
- Collaborate and partner closely with cross-functional leaders to ensure successful development and implementation of Transformation initiatives
- Maintain work plan and overall project plan for relevant workstreams/initiatives and communicate to the organization
- Develop presentation materials for project-related discussions as well as senior leadership reviews of Transformation initiatives, project plans, and implementation status updates
- Support Transformation team members with related projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2+ years of experience in related industry/field; strategy consulting experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior Consumer Packaged Goods experience preferred
- Prior experience in e-commerce preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Strong analytical and problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Results-oriented strategic thinker who demonstrates curiosity and a bias for action
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including excellent PowerPoint and storytelling skills
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively across levels of the organization
- Ability to own individual workstreams
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Team player with the ability to excel in an agile, collaborative, ambiguous environment
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement