Assistant Marketing Manager - Better Together and PFC Sports Marketing
The retail environment is continually evolving and as such customers are looking for new growth solutions to drive traffic and basket size. PepsiCo’s vast portfolio of foods and beverages as well as breadth of partnerships continues to be a competitive advantage for our organization- allowing us to delight consumers & drive customer growth by creating meaningful programming in & out of store.
As the Assistant Marketing Manager for Better Together and Sports Marketing PFC your mandate will be to twofold. First, you will play a critical role in supporting the development of Better Together national thematic programs working with the top leagues in the country – NHL, NFL, and CFL. Secondly, you will lead the execution of PFC’s Sports marketing programs for our NHL and CFL local team partners.
- Support the development of our National Better Together Thematics (ie. Superbowl, Hockey, Holiday) from brief to execution in collaboration with both divisions’ brands, sales strategy & agencies
- Help manage all Sports Marketing activations for PepsiCo Foods, including NHL, CFL, NFL, Montreal Canadiens, Vancouver Canucks, Winnipeg Jets, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors & Saskatchewan Roughriders - ensuring strong brand amplification and field display-driving programs.
- Enhance in-store tool effectiveness (i.e. execution excellence, sales, equity measures, etc) by partnering with Brand, Field Marketing, and Area field teams leveraging key learnings
- Lead postgame analyses to optimize programming & proactively recommend course corrections and/or identify new opportunities
- Collaborate and work closely with Brands, Sales Strategy, Insights, and Shopper Marketing teams from both divisions and externally with agency partners and League/Team partners on programming
- Manage budgets for all PFC properties contracts
- Co-lead Annual Better Together business review
- English Mandatory, French a strong asset (Bilingual Preferred)
- Previous marketing experience an asset (CPG companies preferred but not required)
- Must have a University Degree in Business/Commerce or Marketing
- Excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills
- Superior interpersonal and communications skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Understanding of business strategy as it relates to assigned business initiatives
- Previous Customer & Channel experience considered an asset.
Job Type: Regular