Treasury Senior Analyst
Senior Analyst, LATAM Treasury
Location: Purchase, NY, US
Latin America (“LATAM”) Treasury function within Corporate Treasury plays a leading role in developing treasury strategies and executing them to support the LATAM business sector at PepsiCo. LATAM Treasury works closely with the business and other sector and corporate functions to drive this agenda.
The LATAM Treasury function has an immediate opening for a highly qualified and motivated candidate for a unique opportunity. The candidate will act as a key hub for all treasury activities related to the LATAM business sector and will manage workflow tools and processes to ensure seamless execution of treasury strategies. The candidate will need to develop strong relationships with the country, region and sector finance, tax and legal teams to ensure delivery of the Treasury agenda as well as provide support for the business agenda.
The candidate will:
- Manage the cash flow forecasting process for the countries in the sector
- Submit annual Net Interest Expense Plan and detailed periodic net interest expense forecast updates
- Deliver on funding and cash repatriation/concentration targets. Monitor Foreign Exchange(“FX”) exposures in each country and coordinate closely with Corporate Treasury to review existing and implement new FX hedging programs
- Partner closely with Tax and Legal to understand legal entity ownership structures and their impact on funding and cash repatriation/concentration
- Review Capital Appropriation Requests (“CARs”) from the Business and ensure Treasury issues are appropriately addressed
- Ensure optimal cash management structure in each country
- Conduct banking reviews as needed and manage local banking relationships
- Implement treasury policies in the sector and partner closely with local teams to ensure compliance
- Develop strong relationships with the country, region and sector finance, tax and legal teams to ensure delivery of the Treasury agenda as well as provide support for the business agenda
The candidate will have the opportunity to develop strong knowledge of the business model in each country within LATAM, financial markets, local banking and other regulations. The candidate will interact with clients across PepsiCo snacks and beverage businesses in LATAM including business CFOs, Legal, Tax and Control. The position requires close interaction with PepsiCo’s relationship banks and other local banks. To be successful, the candidate must be extremely driven, have an eye for detail, deliver results within deadlines while balancing multiple concurrent priorities, and be prepared to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in financial planning, treasury, consulting or banking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent financial modeling and analytical abilities
- Track record of improving processes, leading projects and influencing decision makers
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and flexibility to manage competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills when working with both junior and senior personnel
- Focused, career-minded, eager to learn and deliver results
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have excellent reading and writing skills in English and Spanish
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 10% of the time
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement