Global Designer, Experiential Design
Why PepsiCo Design?
At PepsiCo design, we have a saying: “We’re crazy enough to think we can inspire the future.” This is what drives us, in everything we imagine, develop and execute.
Our goal is clear: to connect PepsiCo’s beverage, snacks and nutrition portfolios, with today’s hyper-connected, networked users and consumers hungry for meaningful, authentic and relevant brand experiences across multiple touch points and regions of the world.
As the Global Experience Designer, you are responsible for the co-creation, management, and execution of holistic brand-related experiences on a series of activation projects across PepsiCo portfolio. Successful candidates will demonstrate superior ability to partner with the Experience Design lead and deliver from ideation to execution quality design practice across physical, graphic and interaction-design challenges, partnering with internal design staff and external partners. You should be comfortable and confident in being able to assist in bringing their ideas to life in the built environment, being responsible for partnering on the creation, visualization, and execution of the development for activations projects working with architects, engineers and contractors.
What you are accountable for:
- Create process and final project visualization: renderings and sketches based on direction and feedback from Experience Design lead for internal and external deliverables
- Iterate on designs based on direction and feedback from Experience Design lead
- Developing and/or revising design projects, from concept to production
- Design in alignment to evolving brand standards with emphasis on brand consistency
- Accurately produce brand playbook assets/imagery
- Present design concepts in a clear and concise manner (excellent presentation skills are a plus)
- Quickly sketch ideas to create and communicate concepts
- Work cross-functionally throughout the design center to support the experience design
- Ideate and construct ideas within a team based design environment
- Consistently meet project deadlines and maintain a high level of work while managing multiple projects
- Participate and contribute in brainstorm sessions and consistently use sense of creativity, foresight and good design judgment in developing and applying marketplace trends
- Creating high quality experience design solutions by directly executing design and leveraging internal/external design resources.
- Through past experience, case studies and portfolio, must shows strong ability to create and enhance design experience at all points of consumer brand interaction
- Must have 4+ years of fulltime professional design experience with environmental, retail and brand design projects
- Must hold a BFA or BS in design
- Solid interior design, product design and graphic design experiences
- Experience with 3D modeling programs: Rhino, Sketchup, Solidworks and Grasshopper
- Experience with 3D rendering software: Keyshot, Raytrace
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be willing and able to travel 20% of the time
- Freehand sketching
- Ability to manage/conceptualize graphic design and in-store communication
- Working knowledge of model making/prototyping, materials and production processes
- Ability to multitask is paramount. Excellent time and project management skills
- Should be comfortable and confident in being able to assist in bringing their ideas to life in the built environment, working with architects, engineers and contractors
- can get things done through formal and informal channels
- Works well with others to deliver results; keeps others informed and can share successes broadly
- Proven ability to effectively incorporate research (including primary and secondary research) in strategic design processes
- Track record of building strategic efforts across business units through identification of market trends, consumer and consumer behavior.
- Can effectively envision and address idea feasibility
- Strong project management and design management skills
- Compelling presentation and proposal skills
- Ability to work in ambiguous and dynamic work environment; is comfortable with risk and uncertainty
- An excellent sense of pop culture, tech, graphic design and design trends
- Extraordinary design taste and skill
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement