Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read:
Just because this role looks like it's located in Purchase, NY doesn't mean it is! At PepsiCo we place Campus Interns/ Full- Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarter locations. Field based roles will only be placed in the field.
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries with a product portfolio of 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Innovation is a critical way we impact the market, as well as communities around the globe. We believe there is value in products, people and planet. And we strive to make a difference by creating solutions that leave a lasting positive footprint.
Our culture is driven by our employees. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, What Makes You Unique, Makes Us Better
From the start of your career at PepsiCo, Marketing Managers have opportunities to own and lead high impact marketing initiatives and collaborate cross functionally to drive business results. The career path for this position is based upon the PepsiCo Career Growth Model where employees are given opportunities to develop and demonstrate functional excellence, leadership capability, knowledge of the business, and gain critical experiences. This framework provides for early exposure, expanded responsibility, and movement within many different areas of marketing. It is leveraged to assist employees in developing a well-rounded marketing skillset and achieving their long term career goals. We are looking for future leaders of the company; our Campus hires begin their career with unlimited career growth potential!
What you can expect:
- Build the marketing plans for a brand - Play a critical role in developing future strategy that will help elevate our brand equity, drive volume and share gains within the Family Fun demand space
- Own 360 programs at summer and holiday from brief to execution, leading agency and other partners in the development of strategy, communication, creative, PR, activation and engagement
- Drive non-seasonal in/out activation
- Develop equity content/pranks that build on brand narrative
- Build on marketing programs in collaboration with the DX and customer teams to drive brand growth
- Collaborate with Innovation and cross-functional partners in bringing new products to market, exploring new aisles and channels
- Support brand SBR and AOP planning process by owning key section of final deliverable
- Gain exposure to media planning, commercial ad/digital production processes
- Represent the brand in external meetings (partner negotiations, customer meetings, conferences, etc.)
- Wire with the field to drive excitement and execution.
- Understand brand financials and business drivers to forecast activity in partnership with Brand Finance
Position accountabilities may include:
- Developing social and digital campaigns through insights to execute digital strategies and plans
- Leading operationalization of annual brand operating plans
- Working closely with sales to develop and communicate portfolio plans to the sales organization
- Tracking brand and portfolio performance via scorecarding
- Identifying and understanding the drivers of an increasing and /decreasing P&L
- Supporting innovation teams in new innovation launches and concept development
- Drawing insights from consumers and being their voice in product, packaging, or communication development
- Partnering with agencies in the creation of brand positioning and communication strategies
- Evaluating return on investment of different marketing campaigns
- Leading cross-functional teams to execute projects to successful completion across teams
- Leading consumer promotions, events, and marketing programs
What we’re looking for:
PepsiCo looks for creative, results-oriented people who thrive in a fast-paced, innovative marketing environment and demonstrate leadership capability. Our marketing professionals must possess a highly quantitative skillet with strong ability to analyze data and to develop thought provoking strategic analysis and recommendations. At PepsiCo we look for risk takers who can identify consumer-based opportunities, bring them to market quickly and positively impact profitability. Our marketers are team players, comfortable with ambiguity, and committed to results. To succeed within the large, highly cross functional environment, marketers must possess strong communication and influencing skills. The position is highly collaborative across brands, customers, and regions, and necessitates a person with strong interpersonal skills. Ultimately, PepsiCo is looking for high energy people who will be passionate about marketing, building our business, and have a desire to take on significant accountability. Diversity of thought and background are welcomed.
- Hold MBA degree prior to the intended full time start date
- Experience in marketing, advertising, promotions, activation, digital and media
- Ability to read and analyze financials and business performance
- Leadership of cross-functional teams to drive an agenda
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship for employment
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation
Preferred Candidate Experience and Characteristics:
- Unique experiences that demonstrate creative instinct, passion for marketing and deep consumer empathy
- Passion for consumer brands
- Familiarity with emerging digital platforms
- Strong customer orientation
- Ability to think outside of the box and drive creative solutions
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to solve highly strategic and difficult business problems
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate, and influence in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Ability to drive and implement ideas and results in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Strong presentation and story-telling abilities with an understanding of and ability to influence stakeholders
- Intellectual curiosity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement