- Supports shift managers and coordinators to meet customer demands on time and produce the required tonnage in a timely and accurate manner by making the necessary organizational planning in production and packaging areas according to the production plan
- Execute the Packaging for all production lines.
- Ensuring the completion of volume in weekly production plan in the responsibility areas to give technical support in packaging area.
- Execute the packaging agenda according to the Direct Labour and POH budgets for packaging hall by ensuring spendings met on target.
- Preparation of the packaging reports including cost, efficiency, plant scorecard, etc.
- Ensuring efficient production runs on packaging lines.
- Ensuring food safety on packaging lines
- Ensuring health&safety on packaging lines
- Track Performance in packaging hall (film waste, packaging machine efficiency, gram giveaway, GUACP run time efficiency and GUACP MTBF)
- Deliver packaging productivity projects and follow LSS agenda for packaging.
- Take part in new line, packaging machine and automation commissionings.
- Supporting R&D for new product trials and launchs
- Supporting Marketing agenda and giving technical support for new pack sizes, case designs and multi-packs.
- Provide keeping of IPS and Weak Link standards
- Organizing technical training for packaging operators.
- Support Lean agenda of the Packaging Hall
- Meeting the requirements Management system with in the plant such as GEHSMS and 14001 Environmental Management System in his/her area of responsible
- Leading productivity and recon savings in the responsibility areas.
- Supporting production planning if required.
- University degree in Mechatronic or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in packaging, budget management, production planning, snacks production and lean production system
- English fluency
- Create an environment of inclusion
- Excellent communication skills: written, oral, and interpersonal
- Ability to coordinate and organize design projects and personnel
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and employ effective time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Job Type: Regular