Digital Marketing Manager Modern Dairy EER
- Propose and implement digital strategy for Modern Dairy (Chudo, Bio-Max, Imunele, Mazhitel) category
- Support the category SBP for digital, working closely with the COE & BUs to capture all learnings to ensure the development of a leading edge digital plan. Propose key media partners & technologies to step change digital performance for the category.
- Create a full digital calendar plan and engagement platforms for all markets, setting the direction on what will be delivered by category (Hero) vs. local (Hub/Always-on) and ensuring that digital channel needs are considered from the beginning of the ideation process.
- Be a part of the brand digital content creation team to create and secure sign off from stakeholders for multi-market hero/campaign toolkit. Manage hub, micro-spike and always-on content and/or brand guardrails at a category level.
- Orchestrate the digital media planning, buying and digital content launches for all regional markets. Deliver clear reviews of activity performance vs. plan and define future recommendations to optimize/improve digital performance.
- Full project, agency & budget management to deliver calendar on time & in full.
- Lead creation, transition and management of multi-market websites and social pages.
- Influence Global Groups to ensure digital application of activation plans and build close relationships with the BU teams to ensure flawless execution of the category digital plan.
- Build relationships with European key digital media partners based on European JBP (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Google, Mail.ru], linking up closely with markets, OMD and other agencies to utilise partner added value effectively.
- Initiate and support Test & Learn brand priorities to drive future growth aligned with CoE framework for digital marketing and eCommerce.
- Support insights team & CoE to develop a common measurement approach including scorecards, tools for ROI & equity measurement and the relevant KPIs and benchmarks. Align on target digital share of media based on econometric modeling meta-learnings.
- Champion the culture change to embed social listening and digital performance data into brand strategy & communication planning within category team, co-ordinating BU brand findings.
- Advocate best practice approach to manage owned channels within BU inc. Website hosting and CMS, Community Management, CRM, and SEO optimisation. Manage creation, transition and management of any multi-market websites and social pages following CoE best practice.
- Stay current on the strategic digital landscape (consumers, competitors, technologies, etc.) and shares this information with key stakeholders.
- Share best practise implementation and lessons learned, including opportunities to Lift & Shift best practices, successes and failures and innovative technologies with European digital network.
- Support the Digital Capability agenda with the CoE and Marketing Capability team, both on the specific capability sessions, but mainly during the on-going day by day work with the teams to help up skill future marketing capability.
- Encourage senior management to think digital by continually communicating a consistent vision and strategy, showcasing opportunities, plans and results.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Not less than 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Digital Marketing expert: Digital must be his/her passion: constantly updated on new trends, social media fanatic, knows and explains best cases from brands around the globe, etc… but always from the brand management lens: understands consumer insights, plans media to build equity, able to deal with consumers and customers.
- Strategist - creative, autonomous, results-oriented, with high capacity leadership to influence others, ensure teamwork, and build strong relationships.
- Excellent communication skills - engage and influence multiple stakeholders to build strong working relationships and take others with you.
- Cross-cultural abilities - able to understand different stakeholders needs, develop aligned plans in environments of diversity and uncertainty, and work with a positive ‘make it happen’ attitude.
- Analytical skills – create a robust analysis and meaningful insights to drive actions and highlight opportunities.
- Project management – ability to manage multiple projects in a fast moving and ever changing environment with maturity and foresight to cope with input and changes, sometimes at the last minute.
- English - upper-intermediate +
- Inspire others – ability to engage broad range of stakeholders both through compilation of compelling and persuasive presentations and ability to deliver.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial - keen interest in brand engagement platforms, digital business models, and new technology advances.
- Collaborative and honest – work with integrity as a valuable member of the virtual European digital team, sharing best practice and building on others work to drive synergy, agility, and pace of change across the sector.
Job Type: Regular