Global Strategy MBA Intern
Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read:
Just because this role looks like it's located in Purchase, NY doesn't mean it is! At PepsiCo we place Campus Interns/ Full- Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarter locations. Field based roles will only be placed in the field.
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries with a product portfolio of 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Innovation is a critical way we impact the market, as well as communities around the globe. We believe there is value in products, people and planet. And we strive to make a difference by creating solutions that leave a lasting positive footprint.
Our culture is driven by our employees. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, What Makes You Unique, Makes Us Better!
The Global Strategy team plays a critical role in charting PepsiCo’s long term growth and portfolio development, driving both the future of the company and shaping the industry landscape. The team is tasked with ensuring the company invests in the assets and capabilities needed to stay ahead of the competition and maintain market leadership. This entails developing actionable solutions for some of the most challenging issues facing the company. These issues often span multiple businesses, functions, and geographies, requiring fresh and disruptive thinking to navigate the ever changing macro-environment in which PepsiCo operates.
What you can expect:
The MBA internship is designed to prepare you for a full time career as an Associate Manager on the Global Strategy team. Throughout the course of the 10 week internship you will be an integral part of the strategy team and help find solutions to some of PepsiCo’s most pressing business challenges. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to meet PepsiCo’s senior executives in intimate settings, learn the PepsiCo business model and how we deliver product to the consumer, and engage with fellow interns across functions and geographic locations.
What we’re looking for:
- 2 or more years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or investment banking, ideally with exposure to the CPG industry
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial or business development mindset
- Passion for consumer goods
- Leadership experience
- Ability to apply logical and creative thinking to solve complex business problems
- Strong analytical capabilities with the technical skills to process large quantities of data
- The ability to define business problems and frame answers in a logical and structured manner
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter with an ability to deliver defect free work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness and desire to ‘learn the business cold’ and look beyond the obvious
- Multi-lingual is a strong plus
- Willing and able to travel 20% of the time
*** Take note: while final work placement will be in one of the following two locations, no specific location is guaranteed pre-offer. Actual working location will be determined and identified at the point of offer. ***
- Purchase/White Plains, NY
- Plano, TX
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Graduate with MBA degree within one (1) year of internship completion.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Include GPA (unless your school has a non-disclosure policy) and stack-ranked location preference on your resume or cover letter
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship for employment
- Pass a drug screen and background investigation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement