Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for PepsiCo Japan (PCJ) HFM reporting requirements including the preparation of required schedules and the report analysis.
- Responsible for the Account Payable transactions of Pepsi-Cola Korea (PCK), Frito-Lay, Inc. – GMD and PepsiCo Japan.
- Understand GCS principles, and support internal controls and compliance to policies & procedures as Control Owner of certain SSC processes –
- Perform control roles and responsibility in accordance with PepsiCo Accountability Model
- Support Process Owner in driving GCS agenda.
- Understand the objective of the assigned control(s) and document the test script attributes for effective execution and control.
- Evaluate control effectiveness through testing as per GCS guidelines and maintain an audit trail to evidence execution of the activities.
- Ensure timely remediation of any control deficiencies.
- Transaction Processing
- Posting of PCK’s and GMD’s Accounts Payable transactions
- Posting of receipt of PCJ
- Handle the recording of incoming Intraco/interco invoices and preparation of rebilling schedules and invoicing.
- Review of PCJ’s employee claims and AMEX liquidation
- Internal Control
- Prepare, support and coordinate GCS compliance and SoX testing.
- Financial Reporting
- Responsible for the closing and submission of Pepsico Japan data to HFM.
- Provide data support and analysis to MU’s reporting requirements every period, quarterly & YE closing.
- Prepare schedules and support tax compliance reporting
- Familiar in using all the Financial Accounting modules in SAP system and the HFM/FDM functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree and graduate of Accountancy
- Computer literate; understands SAP and HFM reporting and financial applications
- With understanding of the global SoX and full knowledge of company policies, procedures and controls particularly the GCS application
- Understands PFRS and US GAAP
- With supervisory skills and can work with/support junior staff
- Service and results oriented
Job Type: Regular