We are now recruiting a Treasury Analyst to join our team in Carrigaline on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
- This role will be involved in the core daily activities of the European Corporate Treasury team including
- Managing daily activity of the three European cash pools. This includes the preparation of the daily cash flows, the consolidation of balances and completing the daily investment / debt positions.
- Coordination of the monthly Global Netting Centre and related cash flows.
- Processing of movements for all transfers for Europe M&A activity.
- Facilitate FX transfers for entities in the Europe region.
- Responsible for executing funding and FX transactions on the European Holding Company accounts.
- Reporting of Cash, Investment and Debt balances for Senior Treasury management review
- Coordination of bank account requests in line with Treasury policy
- Ensure all activities undertaken comply with SOX and Operational controls and assist with testing on a quarterly basis
- Treasury / Banking experience in particular in area of cash management, ideally operating within a multinational environment
- Working knowledge of/exposure to Internal Controls and SOX regulations
- High level of accuracy, numerical ability and agility, strong attention to detail
- Accustomed to working on own initiative and adhering to strict deadlines
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Accountancy Qualification, fully or part qualified
- Experience working with Treasury Management Systems (e.g. Quantum) and electronic banking platforms
- FinTech related project skills (e.g. bank files, SWIFT)
- Working knowledge coupled with experience of MS Office applications and ERP systems
- Demonstrated track record of project implementation
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Treasury Analyst. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Treasury Assistant Analyst.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular