IT Relationship Manager - Digital Innovation
This role is for a Business Relationship Management (BRM) Lead in the Digital Innovation team supporting our North American Beverage FoodService business. The BRM Lead will stimulate, surface, and shape business demand for IT products and services and ensure the potential business value is captured, optimized and recognized.
This role will strategically partner with business functions across our Foodservice segment including Marketing, Strategy, R&D, Design and Equipment Service to understand business problems and develop strategies and plans for IT solutions to those problems. As a BRM, you'll teach and develop your business partners to enable them to articulate the technology needs and requirements in their function that will advance business performance. The BRM will serve as the single point of focus between the business and IT organization to surface innovative technology solutions for POC’s, market tests and commercialized solutions.
In this role you will gain and grow a deep understanding of our North American Beverage FoodService Digital Innovation segment. This will include markets such as connected equipment (Fountain, Vending, Coolers), Smart Equipment Network, Analytics, and new digital innovation concepts. You will also build strong both horizontal and vertical relationships with our business and leaders that deliver measurable business impact while acting as the principal technology advisor and a champion for identifying, leading and driving information technology transformation within PepsiCo FoodService.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Manage the Tableau-based Spire Intel analytics platform
- Ensure business strategy and key performance indicators are identified and used for effective IT demand shaping
- Partner with business leaders on pre-project ideation
- Partner with enterprise architects to develop technology enablement business capability roadmaps
- Partner with business and IT leaders to evaluate proposals, build business cases, and plan new joint initiatives, and resolve how they fit into business capability roadmaps and priorities
- Partner with business analysts to ensure that essential business requirements are understood, captured, and reflected in solution documentation
- Partner with business transformation or change management teams to ensure that the business unit or function has the capacity and capabilities to implement changes required by new technology solutions
- Ensure that project/program managers and IT staff assigned to projects are knowledgeable about the business unit or function, business partner(s), and their objectives
- Ensure delivery of new technology solutions and capabilities in accordance with the roadmap and ensure that they meet established objectives and expectations of business partners
- Share ownership of the business value results of technology related projects; measure and communicate business value results on a periodic basis
- Bring outside-in or fresh perspectives into the organization by routinely meeting with end customers/consumers, industry peers, and other external sources
- Ensure continuous improvement in value optimization, IT performance, and business processes where applicable
- Actively identify business capability and IT service gaps and contribute to improvement efforts
- Advocate for and advance business partners’ knowledge of IT processes frameworks, roles, and capabilities
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, business, or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in Information Technology
- Demonstrated track record of creating technology solutions to solve business problems
- Strong analytics background and familiarity with analytics tools and technologies; Tableau experience a plus
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship building skills across multiple levels and functions in the organization
- Ability to listen, establish rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically within the business unit or function, as well as with leadership and functional teams
- Strategic thinker focused on business value results that utilize technical solutions
- Highly skilled at creating business requirements documents, use cases, user acceptance test plans, process flow and data flow diagrams
- Ability to set expectations with business partners and effectively use governance for a positive business partner experience
- Skilled at conflict resolution and problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes
- Ability to influence and motivate others using personal rather than positional power
- Strong communication skills in writing, speaking, and presenting
- An outside-in focus: outstanding end-customer relationship skills
- Demonstrated acumen and passion for business and technology
- Understands the IT industry, e.g. emerging technologies and trends, industry standards, solution architecture, and the vendor landscape
- Highly self-motivated
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement