Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read:
Just because this role looks like it's located in Purchase, NY doesn't mean it is! At PepsiCo we place Campus Interns/ Full- Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarter locations. Field based roles will only be placed in the field.
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, to LIFEWTR, to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Innovation is a critical way we impact the market, as well as communities around the globe. We believe there is value in products, people, and planet. And we strive to make a difference by creating solutions that leave a lasting positive footprint.
Our culture is driven by our employees. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, What Makes You Unique, Makes Us Better!
Finance Analysts at PepsiCo are challenged to think both strategically and analytically to solve critical business problems. PepsiCo Finance partners have a seat at the table and a strong voice in the conversation across the company. Finance professionals rotate through different teams over the course of their careers in order to develop well-rounded technical and functional skills. All roles are highly cross-functional and require strong influencing skills.
PepsiCo Finance is made up of the following functional areas across all divisions, unless otherwise noted:
- A&M Finance manages marketing budgets across all brands. The team is responsible for planning and resource allocation, ongoing performance management and spend oversight/governance, ROI analysis and investment strategies for key areas of spend (e.g. sports/media), and productivity initiatives. (New York & Chicago)
- Brand & Innovation Finance builds annual and long-term strategic brand plans and prepares the business case for new innovation. Brand & Innovation associates partner with Marketing and other cross-functional teams to build financial plans and inform forecasts for the brands under their purview, provide recommendations on capital expenditures and new launches and analyze product performance.
- Financial Planning manages sector and corporate financial performance through action-oriented analytical insights and traditional financial tools. FP&A associates focus on the development of monthly forecasts, the annual operating plan, and the three-year strategic plan. FP&A partners with senior management to prepare presentations for the Executive Committee and Wall Street.
- Mergers & Acquisitions is responsible for executing a wide range of transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and strategic alliances. M&A associates get involved from the outset of a potential transaction, and work closely with Corporate Finance and business units throughout the process. Associates focus on structuring the transaction, leading due diligence, developing financial models, assisting with the business case and managing the internal approval process. (New York)
- National Account/Customer Finance partners with the Sales organization to develop key customer strategies and manage performance. Associates develop customers’ annual operating plans, quarterly business plans, and period forecasts, analyze promotional activity and recommend trade spend allocation.
- Revenue Management sets retail pricing and package architecture strategy, advises on customer portfolio strategy and manages trade spend. Revenue Management Associates assess consumer and category trends, the customer landscape and the competitive environment to develop these recommendations.
- Foodservice Finance manages PepsiCo’s on-premise business, which is comprised of full service vending, national accounts (Subway, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc.) and regional accounts. Foodservice Finance encompasses many functions including FP&A, sales finance and capital planning.
- Supply Chain Finance manages the company’s product manufacturing and distribution strategies by analyzing production, labor, transportation and selling costs. Supply Chain associates assess the historical and projected financial economics of producing and selling company products. Associates also evaluate productivity initiatives and perform capacity analyses to drive critical capital decisions and inform production planning.
- Treasury manages corporate liquidity as well as foreign exchange and commodity exposure. Treasury associates develop cash flow forecasts and mobilization strategies, invest cash balances, evaluate financing proposals, execute FX & Commodity hedging plans, and review insurance coverage and terms to support annual renewals. (New York)
While we will provide you with an initial onboarding training and ongoing function specific development, we also encourage you to develop yourself through our vast learning labs. Keep in mind, when you work for PepsiCo, you will have access to a variety of operating models within the Beverage, Foods and Corporate environments; this means that you can support power brands such as Tropicana, Gatorade, Quaker & Frito-Lay and still work within the same company!
Roles available in the following locations:
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- New York Metro Area
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Finance and/or Accounting (other related majors will be considered)
- Involvement in a minimum of one extracurricular activity
- Bright, self-starting, innovative thinkers who are passionate about consumer products
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to collaborate within teams and across functions
- Senior year candidates should demonstrate a corporate finance interest
- Strong communication, influencing, and problem-solving skills
- Bias for working with numbers
- Leading people or leading projects throughout your academic career (on or off campus)
- Be completing their final year of undergraduate studies
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree prior to the intended full time start date.
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship for employment.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing required prescreens, including, but not limited to, drug and alcohol screening and motor vehicle reports.
- List the following on submitted resume:
- 1st location preference (See ‘What You Can Expect’ for role locations)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement