PepsiCo Category Management & Insights Associate
Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read:
Just because this role looks like it's located in Purchase, NY doesn't mean it is! At PepsiCo we place Campus Interns/ Full- Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarter locations. Field based roles will only be placed in the field.
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, to LIFEWTR, to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Innovation is a critical way we impact the market, as well as communities around the globe. We believe there is value in products, people, and planet. And we strive to make a difference by creating solutions that leave a lasting positive footprint.
Our culture is driven by our employees. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, What Makes You Unique, Makes Us Better!
What you can expect:
Category Management Associates will learn about our categories, market territories, brands, customers and consumers. There are several positions available. Locations will vary and are determined closer to the new hire start date.
In this role, you will be called upon to:
- Collaborate with our Sales and Shopper Marketing organizations to achieve key business objectives
Address key business issues or strategic opportunities (shopper, brand or category focused)
What we’re looking for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Marketing, Business Administration, or other Business related majors (other majors may be considered)
- Prior knowledge and/or experience with a consumer-packaged goods corporation is beneficial
- Ideal candidates demonstrate strong collaborative, analytical, data management and mining skills
- Exemplary communication, analytical thinker, and leadership skills
- Proven leadership capabilities
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Be completing their final year of undergraduate studies
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree prior to the intended full time start date.
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship for employment
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing required prescreens, including, but not limited to, drug and alcohol screening and motor vehicle reports.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement