Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read:
Just because this role looks like it's located in Purchase, NY doesn't mean it is! At PepsiCo we place Campus Interns/ Full- Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarter locations. Field based roles will only be placed in the field.
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, to LIFEWTR, to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Innovation is a critical way we impact the market, as well as communities around the globe. We believe there is value in products, people, and planet. And we strive to make a difference by creating solutions that leave a lasting positive footprint.
Our culture is driven by our employees. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, What Makes You Unique, Makes Us Better!
To ensure we win in this space we have established a dedicated global eCommerce group, bringing together world class talent across F&B, digital, and key customers. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the eCommerce group has a unique start-up feel and defined values that embrace a more entrepreneurial mindset: bias for action; results oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people.
What you can expect:
- Planning (Demand and Supply): Help support all facets of the forecasting process in order to achieve high forecast accuracy and to ensure customer service is maintained. Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to ensure innovation launch execution and to address forecast and actual discrepancies.
- Customer Performance: Identify future gaps or opportunities on key packs and innovation items. Develop reporting that provides a value add to both our Supply Chain and Sales organizations. Own the Customer’s scorecard developing strategic plans to improve and meet, “Best in Class,” metrics.
- Transportation Management: You will partner with transport team members to deliver on-time pickups/deliveries to customers. Collaborate with teams to remove obstacles and ensure our customers receive flawless order fulfillment and delivery.
- Sales/Field Support: Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for each eCommerce customer. Lead mobilization calls with DC and plant teams to educate on servicing new customers. Aid sales team with value added analysis when meeting with the customer and provide support on weekly calls.
- Strategy: Work with SC Strategy team and support various network optimization initiatives using JDA Strategist and various excel, SAP and access reports. This role will support development of near-term and longer-term network implications of strategic initiatives for PepsiCo eCommerce. Additionally, this role will support activities involved in development and execution of least landed cost sourcing solution for our network.
What we’re looking for:
At PepsiCo, we look for highly self-motivated, results oriented people who will thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment. Our eCommerce team members need both strong analytical skills, keen instincts and a highly developed work ethic. Ultimately, PepsiCo is looking for high energy people who will be passionate about eCommerce and building our business and have a desire to take on significant accountability.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Leadership and influence management skills and ability to function effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Innovative and independent thinker with a focus on continuous improvement
- Track record of effectively managing time sensitive work and competing priorities with minimum guidance
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous internship in the Supply Chain field preferred
- Ability to adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented with strong execution skills. Requires knowledge of organizational work processes and how to get tasks accomplished across functional boundaries
- Perform at a fast pace, with self-motivation, and strong initiative
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Currently pursuing a MBA degree with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and May 2019 in: Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Industrial Engineering (other related majors will be considered)
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future work authorization or visa sponsorship for employment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement