eCommerce Performance Marketing Manager
The retail landscape is changing at a rapid pace. The boundaries between online and offline have never been more intertwined. The web now influences more than 50% of all retail sales yet just three years ago, this figure stood at just a fraction. As eCommerce Performance Marketing Manager you will help to deliver profitable growth through managing performance marketing across online D2C brands in Europe (i.e. Drinkfinity), and driving traffic to key customers and platforms for PepsiCo’s scale brands. Success in the role is measured by a combination of sales growth, marketing performance (ROAS) and efficiency of marketing spend.
- Drive significant growth to meet sales targets, while maintaining/improving overall marketing performance and efficiency
- Partner with ‘Future brands’ eCommerce and marketing teams to plan activities and marketing spend for D2C & Marketplaces
- Lead the planning & execution to …
- Acquire new customers through data-driven, segmented targeting in programmatic, social & search, leveraging look-a-like audiences to maximise ROAS and LTV
- Retain and encourage repeat purchase with existing customers through CRM and retargeting, segmenting audiences to optimise LTV
- Manage relationships with affiliates and partners to jointly drive business goals
- Partner with Digital Data team to fully leverage PepsiCo technology stack to optimise reporting, media buying & in-flight optimisation
- Test & learn to identify new opportunities, ensuring clear goals against key activities & knowledge share with wider team
- Write-up lessons learnt to support best practise eCommerce marketing playbook – Including media planning, execution & creative optimisation
- Continually monitor & evaluate competitor activity on D2C platforms – keeping all relevant parties up to date with latest developments
- 4+ years of experience in eCommerce/Digital marketing roles
- Experience in managing performance marketing across multiple media channels, e.g. Social, Search, Display, Video, etc.
- Multi-market experience – experience of driving sales outside of the UK
- Strong analytical skills – able to optimise against relevant KPIs & commercial goals
- Commercial - demonstrate that they value commercial results with examples of ROI delivery
- Excellent collaboration skills – this is a cross functional role within the eCommerce team and the wider sales & marketing organisations
- Aptitude to learn fast, to absorb and integrate new facts and methodologies
- Good attention to detail and ability to spot potential problems and plan to avoid them in advance.
- Embodies entrepreneurial mindset and key values of having a bias for action, results-oriented, community-focused, and prioritization of people.
- Genuine, in possession of humility, honesty and integrity
Job Type: Regular