IT Operations Business Partner
We are now recruiting an Enterprise Applications Manager to join our IT Operations team in Carrigaline, Cork on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our dynamic global organisation and are passionate about crafting and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world. `
Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partner, adviser and service provider on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver extraordinary results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by using technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
The IT Operations function is responsible for driving operational stability to ensure uninterrupted business operations. The role will be responsible for leading applications sustain support across the portfolio of SAP Systems & associated manufacturing (JDA WMS Discrete), financial (BPC) and forecasting (Avail, Prevail) applications. You will partner with third-party applications support vendors, other IT Operations teams (Infrastructure, Basis, Database & Security), the Development and Delivery function and Business Relationship Managers (BRM) in driving the applications sustain support agenda.
- Drive strategy and roadmap for delivering applications sustain support services and critical metrics to ensure operational stability is maintained with minimal service disruption and business operations impact.
- Possess a breadth of knowledge to influence, provide direction and advice in support of complex multi-functional issues related to applications sustain objectives.
- Engage with PepsiCo’s ITIL processes to ensure SLAs are met and in compliance. Respond to incidents and requests, participates in problem management (i.e. drive root cause & remediation actions) and change management forums.
- Work closely with PepsiCo Third-party application vendors to identify and address opportunity areas to meet and beat service level agreements (SLAs).
- Lead applications service transition as a project/enhancement moves from the development and delivery (D&D) phase into Sustain, in collaboration with local applications D&D teams, Infrastructure, Basis, Database, Security and Service management teams.
- Partner with IT support teams (internal and third party) to ensure the integrity of the environment is maintained and all change requests are monitored and reviewed to prevent service disruption.
- Execute quarterly ITGC SOX controls and participate in corporate and external audits as required.
- Agree appropriate allocation of time and service support levels with IT Support teams for minor improvements. Handle and escalate to meet agreed SLAs.
- Escalate high impact issues related to Sustain deliverables to Global Operations Teams and keep ownership until the service is restored.
- Lead the applications sustain budget and contribute to the annual budget planning process (AOP plan) for sustain vendor activity.
- Demonstrate an ability to work across SAP Systems and associated applications manufacturing, financial and forecasting.
- 3rd Level qualification is required.
- Proven track record in IT with significant experience in a similar industry.
- Strong people and influencing skills to work effectively with IT leadership, peers and external organisation.
- Comfortable operating in fast-moving conditions and adjusting priorities to respond to changing business requirements.
- Demonstrate an ability to operate and be effective in ambiguous working environments.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstrate high proficiency in the following areas:
- IT Operations Support
- Change Management
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Service Management & Solutions Support (ITIL Processes)
- Willingness to travel as and when required
- Strong knowledge of PepsiCo IT Applications and End to End understanding of SAP & associated Applications workstreams.
Job Type: Regular