Maintenance Parts Admin
The role of the Maintenance Parts admin is to improve maintenance efficiency productivity by minimizing potential delays through proper inventory of parts, material and equipment. The Parts Room Attendants work closely with the site’s Maintenance Planners and Maintenance Resources/BUL’s to define appropriate stocking levels, ensure accurate accounting for parts received and used, generate replenishment requisitions, and complete other activities necessary to maintain and control the spare parts inventory.
- Complete parts checkout log and verifying physical inventory (daily, print labels if needed)
- Receiving parts daily and completing RMA’s when needed.
- Completing Pre-Kits daily for all work orders assigned
- Purchase Order Reconciliation
- Keeping an inventory of supplies daily and ordering as needed to maintain inventory levels
- Item Name Enhancement (As needed)
- Review 116I/Newstock shelf and locate parts in appropriate locations in the parts room
- Review IPRO requests weekly
- Review open requisitions weekly
- General clean-up of parts room
Key attributes for a successful candidate will include:
Ability to quickly learn the job tasks and parts involved with completing planned maintenance on equipment
Ability to quickly learn and leverage the Avantis CMMS to identify parts requirements, and to plan and track required work
Tenacity and attention to detail when doing inventory and prekitting
Positive attitude when engaging with and supporting managers and team members
Ability to navigate physical and computer file storage to find parts and equipment information
Good Excel skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement